Wednesday 6 June 2018

My Profile

Hi I’m Amber, I’m 11 years old and a Year 7. I go to Gisborne Intermediate School. I live in Gisborne, New Zealand. My favourite food is tacos. I’m good at maths and reading. I like soccer, swimming and art. My goals for the year is to get level 5 in all my subjects and to get better at writing. I would also like to make it into two extensions. I look forward to Action Week and going to the snow. I am looking forward to trying new things and making the most of the year.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO Amber
    I love tacos to and I really love swimming as well.
    I look forwards to Action week as well.

    from your best friend Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alex for the lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, I am Naomi from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked how you explained about what you like and what your goals are for this year.
    This reminds me of having tacos
    Maybe you could add somethings about what you like doing with your friends.
    If you would like to see my learning visit my blog http://gisintnaomig.blogspot.com/

    Mā te wā
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.